C/ Baldiri Reixac, 4-12 i 15
08028 Barcelona, España
+34 93 232 94 55
All the information and graphic content of the pages www.mznbiotech.com are property of Monzón Biotech, SL, domiciled at Baldiri Reixac, 4-12 and 15,08028 Barcelona, Spain, which reserves all rights of exploitation.
Reproduction, retransmission, copy, total or partial transfer of the information contained in whatever its purpose is prohibited, without the express authorization of Monzón Biotech is prohibited.
Monzón Biotech informs the users that it respects the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, the privacy of the users and the secrecy and security of the personal data, adopting for this the technical and organizational measures necessary to avoid the loss, misuse , alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
The services, access to the content and offer of products of this website are exclusively aimed at people over 18, so any person who delivers their personal data, has said age, and the use of www.mznbiotech is prohibited. how and the delivery of personal data to minors.
Monzón Biotech will treat the data in accordance with the quality principles required by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Data Protection (LOPD), in a confidential manner and with the security measures required by Royal Decree 1720/2007 , of December 21, which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data.
The personal data provided on the website will be registered in a file of Monzón Biotech, in order to carry out the provision of the services offered, as well as to send by any means, including the email, offers of Personalized products and services, improve the business relationship and manage the requests made by our clients.
The simple fact of sending a user your personal data to Monzón Biotech will assume the consent for its incorporation to the file and its treatment.
The user may revoke the consent given, without retroactive effect, and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending a letter enclosing his ID or other identification document in Monzón Biotech, C / Baldiri Reixac, 4-12 and 15 , 08028 Barcelona, Spain.
The user guarantees that the personal information provided to Monzón Biotech is truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof so that, at all times, they respond to their current situation. If you have any questions or comments about the way in which Monzón Biotech uses the data of its users, write to us (info @ mznbiotech.com).
Monzón Biotech informs that in order to allow users to access some of the portal services, it is necessary to proceed with the collection of personal data.
The Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data (hereinafter LOPD) establishes the obligation for the person in charge of the file to adopt the technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and avoid unauthorized alteration, loss, treatment or access, given the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
In accordance with what is established in Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data (hereinafter LOPD) and other applicable legislation, Monzón Biotech proceeds to create an automated personal data file, in which all the necessary data will be collected to allow access to some of the services of the portal and to carry out commercial promotions of services and products of Monzón Biotech.
Monzón Biotech guarantees the adoption of appropriate measures to ensure the confidential treatment of said data, which may be consulted, modified or canceled by its owner by writing to the company in the address described above.
The access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, which accepts the conditions of access and use of this website, which are governed by current law and the principle of good faith.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the client area, committing himself to making good use of the website and providing truthful and lawful information, not allowing behavior that goes against the law, the rights or interests of third parties.
It is expressly prohibited to include in this site information or opinions that:
1. Indicate or promote sexual, racial or religious discrimination or any other violation of fundamental rights and public liberties recognized by the Spanish Constitution and rest of the legal system.
2. induce or incite to act illegally.
3. Make wrong conclusions as a result of your inaccuracy, ambiguity, exaggeration, omission or the like.
4. induce or induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
5. Inducing or encouraging any person to engage in risk-taking or risk-attesting to health and psychic balance.
6. Infringe the legal or regulatory norms regarding the secret of communications, intellectual property, right to honor and personal or family privacy or any other provision applicable to the nature of the products and / or services.
7. Contain false, partial, or non-updated information.
8. Incorporate elements, contents, messages, formats, products and / or services illicit, violent, pornographic or degrading.
Use of services
The use by users of the services included in the site will always be carried out under the terms and conditions provided for this purpose. Users undertake to use said services not by attempting to use the rules of use and coexistence on the Internet, for example, by sending unsolicited mail or through behaviors or attitudes that cause discomfort, harm or harm to users.
Protection of personal data
The personal data requested for the provision of our services are included in files subject to the provisions of the Organic Law of Data Protection 15/1999 (LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the development regulations of the same (RLOPD).
The collection and processing of these data is carried out by Monzón Biotech, and they have as purpose the management, provision, extension and improvement of the services requested at any time by the user, the follow-up of consultations, participation in personnel selection processes, electronic communications and / or the preparation of statistics.
The services provided by Monzón Biotech are aimed at people over 14 years of age. In the exceptional case that a service specifically targeting minors of that age will be developed, Monzón Biotech will request the consent of the parents or guardians for the collection of the personal data or, where appropriate, for the treatment of them.
Monzón Biotech undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy regarding the personal data provided and the duty to treat them with confidentiality and reservation, in accordance with current legislation. For these purposes, it will take the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
Likewise, you are informed that, if you wish, you can exercise the rights set forth in Art. 5 of the LOPD by indicating its full name, the service of Monzón Biotech in which it is subscribed and the right to
Access, rectification, cancellation or opposition that you want to exercise on your personal data. Monzón Biotech, also for certain services, facilitates the management of your personal data in such a way that:
If you wish to “Request leave from the commercial portal of Monzón Biotech”, you have the possibility to do it yourself in the editing screen of the user’s profile.
If you wish to request the cancellation of your subscription to newsletters, you can do so directly on the website of Monzón Biotech through its user profile and on the OSI website through the same bed that you use for subscription.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user .. the user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – through the activation of cookies-mznbiotech.com will not link the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this webpage use?
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the Broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus to make the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. To do this, analyze its navigation on our website to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the advertising space on the web page as effectively as possible, adapting the content of the ads to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our web page. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show advertising related to your navigation profile.
– Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, as effectively as possible, the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is tendered. These cookies store user behavior information obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
Third-party cookies: The website of mznbiotech.com may use third-party services that, on behalf of mznbiotech.com, will collect information for statistical purposes, user use of the site and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring browser options on your computer:
Use of Google Analytics cookies on websites: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es
Google Analytics privacy conditions: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Terms of Google cookies: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right of deactivation or removal of cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
Neither this website nor its legal representatives are held liable for the content or veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place to carry out their right to remove or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by these browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them. In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges the effect . According to Google, it does not store its IP address.
Google Inc. It is a company that is a member of the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
For any questions or queries regarding this policy of cookies, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
Los ajustes de cookies de esta web están configurados para "permitir cookies" y así ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de navegación posible. Si sigues utilizando esta web sin cambiar tus ajustes de cookies o haces clic en "Aceptar" estarás dando tu consentimiento a esto.